May 24, 2019
The school year is coming to an end and in order to be prepared for the upcoming school year, we would like to share information regarding Upper School Textbooks.
1. Upper School Students should take all textbooks home after their final exam.
2. There are changes for some of the courses regarding textbooks for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. They are as follows:
• ENGLISH 12 students will not need a textbook.
• DUAL ENROLLMENT PSYCHOLOGY students will need new textbooks. The textbooks are listed on the Kenston Forest School 2019-2020 Upper School Textbook List.
• There are FRENCH books in storage and those books will be available for purchase on July 26th in field house. First come, first serve.
- CLICK HERE FOR THE TEXTBOOKS LIST.
3. Upper School Students including RISING 8th GRADERS, can contact KFS students they may already know, in the next grade level to inquire about buying their used textbooks. The courses for 8th grade students are English 8, World Geography, Intro to Spanish and French, Algebra I or Prealgebra, PE, and Earth Science.
4. KFS will host a book drop off and book sale Thursday & Friday July 25 and 26, from 12:00pm – 5:00pm.
• DROP OFF (SELLERS) Thursday, July 25 from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm Students who wish to sell their books may bring their books to the KFS Field House on this day. Please tape an index card to each book with the following info:
- seller’s name and contact information
- title of the book
- the asking price
- if your books are sold, Mrs. Kim Edmonds will collect the money along with a receipt to issue to you before the school year begins.
• BOOK SALE (BUYERS) Friday, July 26 from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm Students who would like to purchase books will have the opportunity to purchase with CASH ONLY.
5. If purchasing books online, please refer to the 2019-2020 KFS Upper School Textbook List which has been emailed. A recommended source is isbnsearch.org. On this website you will find the books from different vendors so that you can compare prices before purchasing. Other recommended sites include:
6. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Kim Edmonds, at firstname.lastname@example.org